Michael Jackson ONE™ by Cirque du Soleil®: Immersive. Vibrant. Energetic.
Hailed by Rolling Stone as "A virtual parade of 'wow' moments," Michael Jackson ONE is an electrifying fusion of acrobatics, dance and visuals that reflects the dynamic showmanship of the King of Pop, immersing the audience into the world of Michael's music. Driven by his biggest hits heard like never before in a riveting, state-of-the-art surround-sound environment – ONE takes the audience through a seamless visual and musical montage, at the heart of a world that is in turn majestic, playful, magical and heart-warming. In Michael Jackson ONE, Michael's spirit is channeled through the vibrant energy of the cast of 63 dancers and performers, underscored by aerial performance, driving acrobatics and vivid choreographies that use the urban/hip hop idiom as a springboard for exploration. ONE is heartfelt tribute to the work, innovative spirit, and legacy of Michael Jackson – the King of Pop, the genius, the visionary, the ONE.
About the Show
- Each of the theater’s 1,805 seats has three speakers – left, right and center – for a total of 5,415 seat speakers.
- The Michael Jackson ONE Muse character’s guitar shoots 9-meter streams of pyro.
- Michael Jackson loved gold, crystals and things that glitter and shine, and the use of these materials in the show is self-evident. In itself, the “Dirty Diana” costume contains over 5,000 rhinestone crystals.
- The show utilizes 3 stage lifts that travel 6 meters from basement to stage at a maximum speed of .3 meters per second.
- In addition to the 28 strobe lights and 587 lighting fixtures in the show, there are 295 custom LED fixtures built into the show’s various set pieces.
- Directed by Jamie King
- Children must be 5 years or older to attend this show.
A multimedia extravaganza that often flies high, but never loses sight of its inspiration.
Mephisto, a malevolent media machine, makes his first appearance in “Leave Me Alone/Tabloid Junkie/Too Bad” with the Tabloid Junkies, his dance corps and guards.
Hotel: Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
Mandalay Bay is the perfect getaway year round. Nightlife and attractions include LIGHT Nightclub, the Mandalay Bay Beach and Shark Reef Aquarium. Savor extraordinary meals at some of The Strip’s finest restaurants, including Rick Moonen’s RM Seafood and Fleur by Hubert Keller. Delano Las Vegas brings the unparalleled service of the original boutique hotel of Delano South Beach to the Las Vegas Strip.
The sound system was created exclusively for Michael Jackson ONE and includes three speakers in each of the theatre's 1,805 seats, creating an immersive atmosphere.
More experiences nearby
TripAdvisor's Top U.S. Destinations
Nevada: Living the Cowboy Life
Pony Express National Historic Trail
9 Weekend Getaways From 9 U.S. Cities
5 Must-See National Parks in Fall