- Who owns and operates VisitTheUSA.com?
VisitTheUSA.com is owned and operated by the Corporation for Travel Promotion, now doing business as Brand USA. This public-private marketing entity was created in 2010 to encourage and inspire travellers to explore America’s boundless possibilities.
- I can't find the information that I'm looking for on the website. What should I do?
First, read the FAQs below to see if your question is answered. Next, use ‘Search site’ in the top right hand side of all pages. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, email us at email@example.com.
- I don't see my country's flag on the website. How can I view in my language?
VisitTheUSA.com is currently designed to serve travellers from the UK, Canada and Japan. We will be expanding into new markets and adding additional languages in the future. In the meantime, we invite you to view the website from the market with whose language you are most familiar. Please keep in mind that some information on these sites has been tailored just for the markets listed above.
- Where can I find information on such items as currency exchange, taxes, health and medical, and voltage/adapters?
Go to the ‘Plan’ section in the Menu.
- Do I need a visa for leisure or business (non-immigrant) travel to the U.S.?
The answer depends on a couple of factors, including your country of citizenship. For the full explanation, see the ‘Plan’ section in the Menu.
Also, please note that upon entry into the United States your photograph and digital fingerprints will be collected. Many countries around the world use biometrics as a way of facilitating the international travel process, protecting travellers against identity theft, and preventing document fraud, as well as for security purposes. For more information about these procedures, visit www.dhs.gov/us-visit.
- How can my organisation learn more about advertising and content opportunities on VisitTheUSA.com?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can my organisation learn more about partnership opportunities with VisitTheUSA.com and Brand USA?
For enquiries regarding how to become a partner on VisitTheUSA.com or with Brand USA please contact email@example.com.
- Where should press and media inquiries be directed?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.